Dear All Members,
Please click the following link to download the latest CMCO SOP.
- Economic and industrial sector activities in CMCO areas may continue operating as stipulated with compliance to the SOP.
- Employees are allowed to cross districts and states with the condition of having a valid employment pass or an approval letter from the employer.
- All vehicles related to the industry, business and manufacturing can operate as usual, including crossing districts and states.
- For those who need to pass through Selangor and Kuala Lumpur to other states, they are advised to obtain permission from their nearest police station before travelling.
- Individuals using air travel through KLIA, KLIA2 and Subang Airport must obtain prior approval from the police.
Please refer to the attachment:
Should you require more information on this matter, please contact MSTMA Secretariat at Email: email@example.com